- The biggest update is you will be able to see our blog posts on the front page now and we’re committed to blogging more about self defense and training.
- Our class schedule is now under the events tab. The only events you will see on the web page are the a couple of upcoming events.
- We’ll also be able to be more timely in our articles about current events. The best way to understand how training applies is to take real life events and break down the good, the bad, and the ugly so we can learn.
- Past readers will note that from time to time we would put offers in emails going out to people. Then people would delete the email and wouldn’t be able to find the offers. We fixed that by placing the ads on our website where it’s easy to find. These are vendors that we have purchased from ourselves and endorse their products.
- The schedule is now available to download and print. It’s broken up into student classes and instructor classes. Plus you can download a flyer if that’s easier for you to use or pass around.
- We are also offering a free home security checklist for new visitors to our website. It’s something that everyone can use in making sure their home is secure as possible.
Feel free to let us know what you think by emailing us at Info@AmericanDefenseTraining.us