- Insurance underwritten policy – In this arrangement the company that sold the policy will pay a portion of the your payment to an insurance who underwrites a policy in the case of a claim. Example of this would be USCCA, Second Call Defense, and NRA Carry Guard
- Legal service plans – Offered by law firms that will fund your legal defense. An example of this would be Texas Law Shield and CCW Safe
- Members network – A membership based program where the members fund the benefits to it’s members. An example of this would be the Armed Citizen Legal Defense Network (ACLDN).
- Complete your training and receive a completion certificate
- Submit your application (do not sign till you get to Sheriff’s office) and payment to your Sheriff
- Sheriff will issue your CCW license within 45 days
Lots of talk about School Killers and how to solve the situation. I’ve included some interesting articles that are worthwhile to read to get a perspective about what is going on and dealing with it.
The first article is from Erik Kondo and he points out that everyone has a pet solution to the problem and every pet solution doesn’t address the problem as a whole. Read the article and then think about your pet solution and if it’s a great as you thought it was before reading it. Continue reading Things to Consider about Today’s Active Killers