- Insurance underwritten policy – In this arrangement the company that sold the policy will pay a portion of the your payment to an insurance who underwrites a policy in the case of a claim. Example of this would be USCCA, Second Call Defense, and NRA Carry Guard
- Legal service plans – Offered by law firms that will fund your legal defense. An example of this would be Texas Law Shield and CCW Safe
- Members network – A membership based program where the members fund the benefits to it’s members. An example of this would be the Armed Citizen Legal Defense Network (ACLDN).
Event Phone: 513-800-1872
- October 12, 2018 - October 13, 2018
This course is for law-abiding adult citizens, as defined by applicable federal, state or local law, and experienced shooters (shooters able to show mastery of the basic skills of safe gun handling, shooting a group, zeroing the firearm, and cleaning the firearm). Students will learn basic defensive shooting skills; strategies for home safety and responding (more…)
- Complete your training and receive a completion certificate
- Submit your application (do not sign till you get to Sheriff’s office) and payment to your Sheriff
- Sheriff will issue your CCW license within 45 days
Here are the states that recognize the Indiana CCW permit.
Below are the states honoring the Kentucky CCW permit